Enrich your connection to the AGA with these memberships that include a tax-deductible, charitable donation
Join other passionate leaders who are championing arts and culture in our community.
Philanthropic memberships provide a more immersive AGA experience through:
- exclusive events and previews
- workshops and studio visits
- captivating talks with visiting curators and artists
- unforgettable receptions with other art lovers
This in-depth experience enhances your knowledge of the art world and provides opportunities to engage with other patrons and members.
Jim and I have been members of Curator's Circle for 11 years. We've had many enriching experiences, from visits to studios and?behind-the-scenes access to galleries, to menu tastings?and more. These experiences let us learn about and engage with visual art on a much deeper level than we could have anticipated.?
Curator's Circle Chair
$1,500 + GST
In addition to Explore Membership?benefits, Curator's Circle members receive:
- Double bring-a-friend privileges—bring 2 guests any time you visit
- 20% discount on framing at the AGA Art Rental and Sales Gallery
- Complimentary tickets to select talks and lectures
- Exclusive events
- Reciprocal admission to the?Art Gallery of Ontario, Vancouver Art Gallery, National Gallery and 1013?NARM?institutions across North America
- Recognition on the AGA donor wall and annual report
- Tax receipt for maximum allowable charitable amount as per Canada Revenue Agency guidelines (currently $1,240)
$5,000 + GST
All the benefits of an AGA Curator’s Circle membership plus the following:
- Invitation to exclusive private events with the Executive Director
- Complimentary exhibition catalogues
- Tax receipt for maximum allowable charitable amount as per Canada Revenue Agency guidelines (currently $4,400)
Long-distance Curator's Circle
$1,500 + GST
Want to support the AGA while living or traveling outside of Edmonton?
Long-distance Curator’s Circle members receive basic Curator’s Circle benefits, including discounts, bring-a-friend privileges, and reciprocal admission to select galleries across Canada, including the Art Gallery of Ontario, Vancouver Art Gallery and?National Gallery as well as?1013?NARM?institutions across North America.?Long-Distance Curator’s Circle Members also receive a tax receipt with a higher charitable portion ($1,400).